Robert R. McLendon IV
About Robert R. McLendon, IV:
McLendon completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia and graduated with an A.B., Economics in 1992. He studied law at Georgia State University College of Law and graduated with a J.D. in 1995.
McLendon’s professional law career began as an associate at the law firm of William H. Mills in Blakely, Georgia. In 1998, he became a partner with Mr. Mills until 2001. At that time, he joined the law firm of Brantley & Parker (now Brantley & Haywood, LLC) in Dothan, Alabama and still remains Of Counsel with them today. McLendon also is a member of the Alabama State Bar, allowing him to practice in Alabama. In 2001 McLendon opened his own private practice in Blakely, Georgia.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL); Life Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL); Life Member, Board of Directors, Area Vice President (January, 2003 — December, 2005 and January, 2009 — December, 2011), Co-Chair Georgia Judicial Recommendations Commission (2004-2005)
- National College for DUI Defense ®, Inc., Member
- Georgia Innocence Project; Founding Member
- State Bar of Georgia
- Pataula Judicial Circuit Bar Association; President (2000-2002)
- Alabama State Bar